November 29, 2010

Welcome to my Site!!

Hi everybody on earth!
I'm Ana and this is a new experience since it's my first blog written entirely in english. I have a blog of poems in spanish, of songs in italian, of food in spanish and now this master piece. I love to write, sometimes I get bored to follow a format so I just leave it for a while. However, I believe I've loads of experiences to share with you. Thus, this blog is specially dedicated for foreign people who want to come to Lima (Peru) or stay for a while before going to Cuzco. You can make the most with your free time at Lima!!!

So, I say goodbye...no without leaving 3 messages:

1. I hope you read my blog and make me know you're on it (comment!!)
2. Excuse my language mistakes =S
3. Don't be shy. Tell us about your anecdotes at Lima.

No comments:

Post a Comment