December 19, 2010

Parque de la Imaginación - Imagination Park

The well named "Parque de la Imaginación" is an interactive museum that mixes technology, imagination and science in a funny way so you learn as the same time you are kind of playing a game. It's cool and relatively new in Peru (2008). It's organized in educational modules divided on: science, space, life, energy, biodiversity, ilusion and mechanics. In which one there are "games" and a guide that allows you to experiment cause-effect while you are interacting. The park is really big and also is a good idea made by peruvian capitals. I went this year and it was not crowded. I hope more people get to know this beautiful place. The  tion park is located in San Miguel, close to Plaza San Miguel where you can eat, shop, drink or take coffee. Then it's perfect for a day in San Miguel. Ahh...I forgot...the ticket costs 8 soles and it's for all the games, during all the time you want to stay. Inside there's a snacks shop I don't recommend, so eat before going.



Here some photos of my visit:

I was suppossed to be into in a buble

My mother kind of ansious to exit this game

My nephew going fast and slow
Wanna go? Riva Agüero Aveneu block 8, San miguel, Lima, Peru

No comments:

Post a Comment