February 23, 2011

Las 3 Joyas - The three jewels

This last weekend I went to eat at Las 3 Joyas, a folk club at night and folk restaurant during the day. I knew this place because a friend of mine invited me to watch him sing there. I share the table with some friends in common and I saw how delicious their dishes look, but I didn't tried anything that date. Still remembering that time and now that I live only at one block I decided to have lunch there with my family. The dishes taste so good as they look and we heard also peruvian valses from Bartola's voice, who is a popular singer in Perú. At the end I had a quality time with my family and of course I recommend this place. Thus, I'm surprised how turists don't know it (maybe because is not in Miraflores), but many peruvians go. I think it's highly recommended, you can eat delicious peruvian dishes, dance and hear peruvian music.If you are american and whant to bother your friend who has a guinea pig as a pet, you can order "Cuy Chactado".

Enjoy the videos and photos I have for you:

The Lomo Saltado al Pisco is so good.

The show of my friend

The famous peruvian singer of valses, Bartola

Addres: Av. Arnaldo Marquez 1600, Jesús María

2 comments:

  1. I just came across your blog through the "Rachel in Peru" blog! Excellent info you have here. =) It's so valuable to have information in English from a native Limeña. I'll have to check out Las 3 Joyas! =)

    By the way, I'm having trouble subscribing to your blog through RSS. Do you have an RSS feed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! I'm so glad you like my blog. I hope to see you often over here. If you want go call me and we can go together.

    I don't know how rss feed works but I'll check it.

    ReplyDelete