February 05, 2011

Orgäanika Coffee & D'lites - A healthy experience

Nowadays it's like a "fashion thing" to be light. Anywhere I see people doing sports, eating healthier but it's still hard to find an ideal point. Little by little restaurants and cafes are adapting themselves to attend this growing public. For example, KFC before was a synonymous of greasy food, now they also sell salads!! Peruvian restaurants of grilled chicken now sell big bowls of salad too. And what about the desserts?? -  New icecream shops like Frogurt or this Orgäanika are becoming popular. I love this new places and hope I could find one near my neighborhood soon. I knew about Orgäanika through facebook, inmediately I wanted to go but their locations were so far from my town. Until today that I had to visit a client in La Molina, close to the Fontana Shoping Center and so I could finally meet Ogäanika. I ordered an icecream which they promote like low-calorie food (only 50 calories for each 100 grs) but the icecream machine was broken . Kind of dissapointed I ordered the organic coffee and it was delicious, nothing to regret. I felt a lighter flavor than the "normal" grans in the coffee, but it was good. What I love of this place is the fact they have a very nice space for smokers. Today is very hard to find a public place where to smoke a cigarette because it's prohibited in many restaurants and cafes. That experience was something new for me, smoking an drinking a good capuccino at the same time. Hope you enjoy Orgäanika some time.

I took this pictures frome their fanpage in Facebook:




Here is where I took my coffee and smoke my cigarette

Addres: Av. La Fontana 790, La Molina

No comments:

Post a Comment