August 14, 2020

Coaching for Women

Let me tell you a story, when I was a child I was taught to be strong and nobody told me to accept my vulnerabiliy. Therefore, I grew up hiding my 'difficult' feelings or scaping from them. The last decade, I lived my personal struggle to free myself from anxiety and guess what? I won! During this period, I learned that self-knowledge is as much important as knowledge about any theme. So, I created my brand Ana la coach to become that person I needed in the past for you 💕.

I have given face-to-face workshops in Lima, Peru to teach people how to deal with anxiety until this pandemic started. Now, I give worshops and talks for women via Zoom and I can do it internationally because I accept online payments in PayPal. Thus, feel free to contact me on my social media:

Instagram: @analacoach

Facebook: @analacoach

TikTok: @analacoach

YouTube: Ana la coach





No comments:

Post a Comment