November 30, 2010

Glow - New bar at Miraflores

The last bar I've recently met is called Glow which has an innovative and modern architecture, at first sight it promises you will have a great night!!!. The atmosphere is very friendly, the owner is 27 years old so I think his public is people in their 20's or early 30's. And I'm talking about nice people: professionals who live very close or in quiet places and of course who do speek english. I tell you this because sadly in Miraflores there are another places like the well known "Calle de las Pizzas" where no desirable people go. I've seen prostitutes (or girls dressed as pros in a better case) and bad-face people there, but also go medium-to-low-class and hard working people who doesn't want your money but maybe they don't speek english at all. So, I personally don't recommend it.

Continuing with the bar, Glow has a lounge style with tables who light different colors and change any time. The Pisco they use for their coctels is Biondi which is one of the best  (Pisco is a peruvian liquor). The local has a dance area with mirrors on the walls and the music is very cool like electronic, rock, etc. The time I went with my friends we promise to come back, so I'll try to make photos to show you Ok?.

If you want to go, the bar is located in Schell 411, Miraflores.

Do you want to know more?  http://www.glow-lounge.com/





8 comments:

  1. I appreciate all the positive words about Glow. Im very glad you enjoyed your time spent here and hopefully we can celebrate many other nights!

    From all of the Staff and myself we thank you and appreciate your business.

    See you soon!!

    Gino Carpio- Founder
    Glow Lounge- Miraflores

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Gino thanks for you comment!!! you made my day. How did you find my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. let me tell you that it wasnt very hard at all! hahahaha

    i appreciate it, really i do! when will we see you at Glow again?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it an invitation? haha... at least a bottle of wine for the publicity =) Hope to see you soon too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes it is an invitacion, and the bottle is yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow thanks!! I see my blog is powerful haha..I do accept!!!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. jajaja nunca habia leido una descripcion tan exacta de la calle de las pizzas

    ReplyDelete
  8. what kind of music do you have? fridays/saturdays?

    ReplyDelete