November 30, 2010

Art Déco - European Style

Art Déco is one of the most beautiful lounges I've ever met. Is just so magical and artistic! and wait to see the toilet, its papel is the finest thing my 3 letters (a-s-s) has sensed,haha. The handwashing sink has electronic sensors and everything  in the restroom smell good (well, I haven't investigated so deep, you can guess why). The barman and even the waiters are hot, I'm sorry I didn't see the waitress (I'm a girl you know) and to smoke you don't have to exit the place, they have a closed room very well and barroc style decorated where you can smoke and take your drink if you want. They also have big art pieces and black and white old movies on the walls. The drinks are delicious and considerable size. The only thing I don't like of this lounge is that is kind of hidden, the area is safe but you can't get to there easyly if you don't know Miraflores. The public is around 30's or more who look for a nice and elegant enviroment to talk.

The lounge is located in Calle Manuel Bonilla 227, Miraflores
At this date, their web site isn't still active but here you have the link:

No comments:

Post a Comment