December 11, 2010

La Granja Azul

Sorry for not posting more often. Supposedly  I was going to post every single day, but some days are turned very bussy. So here I am to post again and again until you die,haha. Ok, today I'm going to tell you about my trip on wednesday 8th. The company where I belong drive us to La Granja Azul (the blue farm), a place located at 1:20 hour of  San Isidro. This place is usually hired for events and family ceremonies, then it is not so crowded and public. They offer a lunch of unlimited baby chicken with unlimited french fries potatos and unlimited salad and one glass of La Granja Azul's pisco sour wich is not so bad (not so good either). They also have a play ground with artificial climbing walls, quads circuit (both for adults and children) and another enterteinment I didn't see close but I know there are and they mention in their website, like a little train trip, artificial lake with pedal boats, walks on ponies, etc. I don't think it's some of the best place I've ever been but it's no so bad. The baby chicken is its specialty but for me was OK, maybe you should go and try because a lot of people say the baby chicken is the best.

I didn't take photos, but I share with you a collage I made with 2 photos I found in the Web:

If you want more information about this place check out this: http://www.granja-azul.com.pe/
Location? Santa Clara, Carretera Central Km 11.5, Ate,
Lima, Peru

No comments:

Post a Comment