December 07, 2010

Parque de la Amistad (the friendship park)

I heard a lot of the Parque de la Amistad (friendship park) things like it offers a trip over the park on train, it has a lake, it has pisco sour stands, it has games for children and those little boats to go over the lake. I also passed over there once and I saw it had a beautiful architecture like a fantasy palace at night. Then, one day I decided to go with my family and yeah! it was memorable. But please don't get confused by the name, is not called friendship park because you can make friends in the park, it's just a name (sorry to dissapoint you). The park is cool to walk in family as well as hanging out friends or your fiance(at nigth can turn very romantic). You can taste delicious pisco sours and other coctels based on pisco from many vineyards of Peru and there are many delicious dishes to eat, specially grilled meat and sausages. It's a place I strongly recommend to visit in Lima. The place outside is very safe.

Here my favorite view:

Park since 6:00 pm

And here's the train:



Wanna know? Av. Caminos del Inca block 21 (not number), Surco
More photos here: http://www.surcoperu.com/multimedia-peru/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment