December 19, 2010

Parque Castilla - Running park in Lince

Today I was in Lince and I posted some things about that in my previous post. I also told you before that I love running so I like to proove different routes to run. In fact, in this post I'm going to tell you about a large green park in Cesar Vallejo Avenue toward the Santos Dumont's park. This parks is named Parque Castilla and by me is a running park. You know  that to run is better to do it in a place there are a lot of trees so that you can breath pure air and your lungs will thank you....sooooo I found this point as an alternative to change my running routes. The area is safe. In the morning there are many people running there, at the afternoon I have seen very few people but the area is still safe, at the evening don't pick this park it's kind of dark and I don't know if it's safe but you know what the grandmom says: never go to dark an lonely places. If you want to run at night better choose Miraflores. Once, I run at 12:00 am with one friend a big part of the Costa Verde. I must admit it was frightening so imagine my adrenaline, of course I was stoned.

Photos taken by me:





"Chinese Palace" (It's a mistery what it is) in the way to the park
The adress is goint straight on Vallejo's Avenue

No comments:

Post a Comment