December 18, 2010

Santos Dumont Park - When a simplest thing is just beautiful

Today I went to eat at the Blue Moon. After that I walked in a place I'd like to live, Lince. This is located in Cesar Vallejo Avenue. Starting by that I love Vallejo's poetry. Beside that there's two beautiful and large parks. Since my point of view one is specially designed for running and the other for family or couples enterteinment. In this post I'm going to tell you about one of the parks called in spanish Parque Santos Dumont, in the next post I'll talk about the running park. I know the pictures talk themselves then you will agree with me in the point this park is just amazing. I've never been in the United States so I can imagine an american native reading my blog can think it's not something to be surprised or maybe agree with me, I just don't know and don't care at all =P . In Lima close to my house there'are not so many parks as magical as this, I've never seen parks like this in Miraflores or San Isidro, and the nice parks ove there have the flower or candy's sellers I hate (they always interrupt). Thus, I never see this park so crowded, at the afternoon the lake can turn very romantic, there're a mini-gym outdoor and a playground for children and adults. It looks like a country club and the best of all a lot of things are free or very cheap. I take many photos this time and hope you enjoy this park as much as me. I wonder how simplest thing as walking may turn into a moment to remember.

Let's see:

My lunch

Blue Moon's ceiling

Ramon Castilla

The lake

Romantic view

Looks like an adult with a train toy

Panoramic view

Bumper boats


Mini gym at the park

Gandhi's head
Want to visit the park? Go straight to Vallejo Avenue, Lince, Lima, Peru

 

No comments:

Post a Comment