January 30, 2011

Frogurt - Frozen Yogurt and New Concept

Hi,
Today I'm going to talk about a new place I've recently met. It's called Frogurt and it's like a light icecream shop. They say the icecream is in fact frozen yogurt (but there's also chocolate), it has 0 fats and only 84 calories for each 100 grs which is a normal ration. I ate 300 grs although and I didn't feel it heavy at all. In Lima this is a new concept on icecream shops because you can serve yourself as much as you want and put the toppings or fruits you want and then you pay the weight, awsome!!. I love this place and I found out some photos in facebook, hope you like it too.




Address: Calle Shell 326, Miraflores
Facebook page:

2 comments:

  1. great place, I love it! I'm from the US (California to be specific) and these are really popular there. yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool!!! the best of all they are low-calories. I've recently knew another light icecream shop, wait for my post =) and thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete