January 30, 2011

Ayahuasca - Pisco Bar

On of my favorite places in Barranco is Ayahuasca, a bar that has a wide variety of drinks based on pisco (pisco =peruvian liquor). I also like the place because the atmosphere, it's always so full of people and energy. The entrance wich is componed by the balcony and stairs is made of wood. The time I was there with an italian friend he made me realize how much we are careless about we peruvians have. For example, I was smoking my cigarette and he ask me to be carefull about the wood, I notice he apreciated too much the balcony, then he told he didn't have places in his town decorated so beautiful with wood because in Italia they don't have much wood. I recommend you to go to Ayahuasca in Barranco to have a nice talk and enjoy the nightlife in Barranco as you drink your special pisco coctel. They do not prepare the typical pisco sour, the have a lot of sours mixing peruvian fruits with piscco. But for the non-pisco-lovers they also sell another drinks. Hope you like the drinks as much as I love them =) . They also sell some food if you feel hungry and that food is perfect to pair with their pisco coctails.

Address: Avda. Prolongación San Martin 130, Barranco

No comments:

Post a Comment