February 20, 2011

Depeche Order - 80's Club

The last saturday, I went to a place I didn't know. In fact I wouldn't go if my friend wouldn't ask me to go because the club is located in El Polo Shopping Center - Surco which is known as an expensive town. To enter you have to pay 50 soles, we paid 30 soles per person because we were only girls. It was funny because at the door there were some promoters from Durex condoms and gave us 3 condoms to each one, but I was the only one with a purse so I save all the condoms on it. At the entrance the guard was checking everybody, so he asked me to check my purse and surprise!! He burst out laughing, so did I .The drinks cost beetween 25 soles or more, a personal beer only 10 soles. The place was full of girls, most places I go are plenty of girls, is there a lack of men in Lima or there are more becoming gays everyday?. Well, my health is improving, I tried 2 beers and I didn't feel ache =) . I turned on a cigarette but when I was smoking an annoying barman pushed me on to turn it off since it was prohibited to smoke inside. How the hell I was gonna know if there wasn't a fucking letter...or maybe I didn't want to look ;-)  Finally, we got happy: I danced alone, with my friends, with a chair, with my hair dried and then all wet and yes the few men started to get closer and closer, notbody was handsome not even cool. For example, there were 2 assholes who start dancing very close to my friend and I but they dind't talk to us. It looks like they were waiting that we do flirt with them. Then there was another asshole that was alone, who moved next to us on the bar but he didn't say anything, he just stayed for a while and then quit. But there was one that was hot, I don't know if he was going straight to me but I just got so nervous that I couldn't do visual contact with him. So, he walked next to me and went to the bathroom. It made me think how important is to flirt as a winner in club, only losers can be frightened. Is not that I think I'm a loser but it can be the impression we give. For the example the 3 assholes I mentioned before. Ah! I almost forgot the music is mostly 80's, rock and some latin (non fashion latin).

I didn't took my camera but I found some photos on the Internet. I select those I think describe better the club.




 Address: El Polo Shopping Center, 2nd Floor, Surco

No comments:

Post a Comment