February 08, 2011

Señor Limón - Sir Lemon

As seafood combines perfect with these sunny days the last sunday I went to eat to the Señor Limón, a very known restaurant that has some locations in Lima, one near my home, exactly in San Miguel. Then I invited my mother to remember the exquisite flavor of the Señor Limón’s dishes. We had tried many dishes there and we don’t complain about any.  Even though we have many seafood restaurants in Lima it seems they are still few because at some seafood restaurants I like I always find people waiting to enter and of course I have to join the line. At least at the Señor Limón I don’t have to wait too much, just 5 or 10 minutes to find a seat. Thus, I still remember when I went to eat at a very good seafood restaurant and I found it all full and the place was really big, but I will talk about it later.  I love Señor Limon because I think they serve a fear quantity for the price, and what about the quality?- it’s  wonderful because they only work with fine fish and don't lie to you. In my opinion, the reason of his public is the right relation between price-quantity-quality.  It’s always a pleasure to eat at the Señor Limón.  However, I must clear up I’ve never gone to the other locations, only to San Miguel. I hope you can eat there and if you know more about the others please tell us.

This time I ordered at Señor Limón:
Matrimonio de Causa con Ceviche (Marriage of Cause filled with crayfish and Ceviche)
Pez Espada a la Parrilla con champignones (Grilled Swordfish with mushrooms)

Here the photos I took wih my camera:

People waiting to enter

The place is all full

My order. I always ask for Matrimonio
Address: Av. La Mar 2311, San Miguel

No comments:

Post a Comment