December 13, 2010

Blue Moon - Restaurant & Bar

This is he BEST, FABOLOUS AND ROMANTIC place I've ever been. If you read this post looking for recommendations you're going to thank me your entire life. The place is just amazing, so italian, so warming, so passionate, so hidden and the food is ....It's like a chapter of the last dinner. If you go with your fiance I swear your evening finishes in sex (at least in my case if I had a boyfriend). Blue Moon offers a fantastic buffet (I'm no joking when I say It looks like the last dinner) that you'd like to have a boundless stomach. And if you want to take a drink or date with somebody this is the point. There's a huge collection of wine, whisky, cognac and other elegant liquors. The backgound music is Chamber o Classical and the waitresses boss is a middle-age man who called me "signorina". I'm going to show you photo but I'm sure they're nothing compared with being in the spot. I forgot a comment I think this restobar (restaurant & bar) is not very known, I just knew about it because I was walking over there. It's memorable!.

Amazing photos:




Situated at Jr. Pumacachua 2520, Lince, Lima, Peru
Look at their website they have a virtual tour:

No comments:

Post a Comment