December 15, 2010

Puro Peru

In my opinion, Puro Peru is the best peruvian buffet you can taste. I've gone to many buffets and this wins the gold medal. The place is simple and comfortable, the desserts are wonderful, the food is impeccably presented and the flavor IS peruvian cuisine. The attention is fast (not like other buffets you have to wait to order something to drink) and I forgot the place is enormous so hardly you will find it full. I saw in their webpage they offer a traditional show but when I went (on weekends) they didn't. They only attend for lunch until 4:30 pm. Don't be late! I hpe you enjoy this place as much as me, it is one of my favorite's. However, staying at Lima I don't recommend you to go again and again and again to the same place because there's a huge offer of A1 restaurants you can visit, and new ones born everyday in Peru.

Here, some photos:



'Gringos' love Puro Peru
Where is it? Av. República de Panamá 258, Barranco, Lima, Peru
What is their site? http://www.puroperu.com.pe/

No comments:

Post a Comment