December 04, 2010

Café 21 at Thunderbird Hotel

A quite atmosphere, high quality attention, delicious desserts and drinks make Cafe 21 a memorable point. They also have concerts the weekends at night with soft music not too loud. Is the perfect place to go to read a book or to have a business meeting or anything you must pay attention. I haven't tasted their dishes but the desserts are really good, the coffee they use is not something I remember and I never forget a good coffee but the drink....ohhh God they are an A+++.... I've tasted some drinks with my friends many times and it's a MUST to try the bar, the coctels are the classic ones (in  Peru), you know: pisco sour, daiquiri, algarrobina..etc but is a unique flavor you will never forget. Public is people with money (the place is expensive)any age. 

I tried to post this yesterday but my conexion's gone. I hope you like it.

Here you have the photos:

This dessert is delicious!

A panoramic view

Food
Address? General Borgoño 116, Htl Thunderbird Hotels Pardo, Miraflores

No comments:

Post a Comment