December 04, 2010

Gloria Jean's Coffees

I don't usually work on saturdays but today I had to go to my office which is conveniently situated at San Isidro so after work I just have to go some block to get to Gloria Jean's Coffees which became quiclkly my favorite point.In fact I'm right here righ now tasting their new recipe for Christmas. The coffee is excelent not like the bulshit of Starbucks, the music is cool, the atmosphere is warm and very comfortable, the conexion is fast, this is heaven? - Not, is Gloria Jean's, an Australian franchise in Peru who came to compete with the monster (also for ugly) Starbucks. I'd take the opportunity to make photos with the cam of my laptop.

This photo I title "crazy to exit the office" (was taken before going to Gloria Jean's)
Office
Me enjoying my Gloria Jean's coffee

At the door
More information and photos in their website http://www.gloriajeanscoffees.com.pe/
My Gloria Jean's Coffees: (they have other establishments)
 Av. Rivera Navarrete 841, San Isidro 

No comments:

Post a Comment