December 30, 2010

Deli France - Quiet Place

This week I've worked until the 30th and  that day I had to visit a client in Miraflores, close to Deli France a French Cafe I didn't know so in the way back to my job I entered this place to order a Capuccino which was kind of heavy for me (I think because of the milk they use). Deli France has a sober style very french I supposse, it's big , nice looking, very clean and the sofas are comfortable. I took a look at their wine list and it was amazing, they sell a great variety of wines and they also sell wine marriage (wine + food in a perfect combination) that sounds cool for me. What I didn't like is that I was very hurry and I wanted to exit with my coffee but they do not sell to take away...whatever. I'll return to try some marriage.

Here some photos specially taken for you:

My Capuccino

The Bar

Inside
Address: Av. Comandante Espinar 685, Miraflores.Web Page: http://www.delifrancelima.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment