December 22, 2010

Punta Arenas - Best Tiradito

The last sunday I went to eat at one of my favorite restaurants Punta Arenas. They prepare my favorite dish "Tiradito de Pescado" very well. As a matter of fact, they do the BEST Tiradito Bicolor I've ever tried. It's the #1 in my ranking of tiraditos!!!. The day I went I also saw a famous peruvian comedian eating there with his family. Lately, I run into many famous people in the places I go. Does it mean I'm fashion? haha...Ok. I didn't like they didn't serve me the amount of  Tiradito I was used to eat there... Or the didn't have fish or I was very hungry? Whatever I just want to show you the photos. I wasen't used to take photos of my outings, but since I have this blog I do it and you know what? It feels good. Thanks!

Here, the photos I took:

The restaurant outside

The restaurant inside

I like the fishes dishes they use to decorate their walls

zoom of the fishes dishes

Chicha morada and canchita

Tiradito Bicolor -Top Best Tiraditos

Hungry?: Rafael Escardo Avenue 720, San Miguel, Lima Peru

Website: http://www.restaurantepuntarenas.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment