December 01, 2010

Eco Truly Park

Sometimes after office I used to go to a vegetarian restaurant called "La Revolución de la Cuchara" because of their delicious pies based on soja and the mystic atmosphere of the place (upstair there was a Krishna temple and people with indian make up), after eating I used to went upstairs to see their ceremonies (and to sing, but shhh..). The point is that I realized they have a beautiful place in Huaral (province of Lima) that I decided to visit. Certainly I must to dissapoint you because is not like the photo, but it's no ugly either. With more care and not insect flying near the food it could be better. Sometimes foreigners think Lima is only the Central Square and Museums but STOP thinking like that!!! There's a universe about less than 2 hours of the town. For example, Huaral that not only has the Eco Truly Park, but a beautifull and clean beach and historical places to visit. Yes, I would return to see the whole view.

Pd.- You must be thinking why I've talking in past tense at the beginning, is because after a while "La Revolución de la Cuchara" changed its adress then is not in my way home.

This is the photo that made me go:

Ubicated on Km. 19.5 Carretera Serpentin de Pasamayo (at the end of Pasamayo)
Aucallama, Huaral, Lima
More information? http://www.ecotrulypark.org/

Wanna see more photos?
Huaral beach

Trulys around the beach (there's a cave behind that hill)

Ecologycal restroom, haha =D
Remmeber this pic? It's called a "truly", there are plenty of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment