December 16, 2010

Me and Sports

Let me introduce you a brief story about my "sports biography". Since I was a child I've loved so much sports, more doing than watching'em on TV. Then at 14 years old I started going to the gym, I developed a passion for gyms and training so I almost know every good gym in Lima, at least until the last 4 years aprox. Why I left? I'll tell you later. I also love to eat so there've always been a dilemma because I stopped training and I started gaining weight. At the gym I learned that running outdoor is healthier so I saw it like a way to exercise when I didn't pay my membership at the gym. I also love swimming and DO love basketball. Then my activities allways oscilate between running, swiming, playing basketball or training at the gym. You must think I'm a super model, but not, I'm too irresponsaible with my health to be sporty . 

The sad part of the story is that at 23 I got my knees broken because "too much exercise" the doctor said. I got operated and then I was suppossed to return to the gym in a month but was bullshit I still felt pain in my knees then I got my knees infiltrated to calm the pain but I had to stopp exercising and playing basketball like a year. When I returned to the gym the rhythm I was forced to train was so boring, I felt frustrated, helpless and sad. The I started swimming often to rehab my knees and I discovered It was a fasctinating world. I used to swim at night and met very nice people in the pool. Isn't cool to meet people in the water?

At my 25's I started training hard at the gym, running and swimming at the same time and that's why my upper arms are strong but then I started a new job and I didn't have time to go the gym. I also was moody because an stupid relationship with an asshole. With the stress of the new job and that guy I didn't want to do anything else. Now, at my current age which is 27 I'm back on sports and I'll show you a way to have fun and stay in shape at the same time. This weekend I'll take photos and post more about it. It's never late to do sports, I hope I persuade you some way.

Please wait  for my new posts ;-)

My products

"Tools"

My curren trainers are missing in the photo (I use Nike now)

No comments:

Post a Comment