January 30, 2011

Cycling in Lima

This summer I'm turning back to sports. Despite of many bad experiences I left them a long time. Now I restart my summer cycling, running, swimming and playing basketball (my first game of the year is this wednesday). I'm also looking for boxing academies so I promise to take photos when I find one. But this post is about cycling . From my experience I think the safe route and the more panoramic view is going over the sea by the Costa Verde or by the waterfront until chorrillos, exactely stopping in Agua Dulce and turning back because the place is kind of dangerous (too much traffic and bad-faces people). Although is ok if you are in group. In this route you will see the amazing sundown, the beach, the Maria Reiche park wich is like a hidden treassure and many people making sports so you won't feel alone. I took some photos of the skate park in San Isidro but I just could rescue one =( . There's also a circuit for bikes. Next time I'll take photos of the park and the sunset. I'll show you in my next post.


Skate Park

Parque Maria Reiche

No comments:

Post a Comment