February 01, 2011

Pardos Chicken - feel the peruvian taste

Last monday I went to the movies with my family and as a family tradition we went to dinner before. It was my turn to choose the restaurant and I picked Pardos Chicken since it's been a long time we ate there. I don't if it was because we missed the place but that monday I felt I was eating the best grilled chicken ever in my life. My mother also said it was better than the last time. So, it was a grateful surprise for us and it reminded me I should recommend this restaurant. Thus, they are some of the few good restaurants I know that offer a "light" option for whose don't like to eat too much fat. For example, they allow you to change salad instead of the french fries potatos as a result you eat grilled chicken with salad

For those who don't know Pardos Chicken is a peruvian chain of restaurants that became international some time ago, because of the quality of their food they had a great success in Chile. By the was, a lot of peruvian restaurants are conquering the world and I have them here cheaper and closer then I feel so lucky of been peruvian. Beside, I love to eat, yep I confess but shhh nobody must know.

I hope you can feel the flavor while looking at the pictures:

Pardos Parrillero

My favorite salad..the vegetables are so fresh

Pollo a la brasa (grilled chicken)
Address?? they have many locations!!! but I go to the one in San Miguel Shopping Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment